Monday, January 6, 2014

Winter Season Down South

DSC_0005
Mother's 92nd birthday!
It has been the biggest thing so far this Fall. With Winter coming on, the SYB is closed for the season. However, I am hoping that I can get up there soon, maybe around First Night. And while I am there, I shall get to Eli's and the Kitchen for some good chow. I might be wearing a new Navy Pea Coat that my wifely mate is talking about buying for me for Christmas. I do miss the folks up there. I hope to really get into boating next season. I'd also like to visit some of the surrounding political units that surround the area. Any way, this is just a post to let whoever reads this I am still kicking. I do want another dog. I do still miss Scyter and Cookie. They were wonderful companions. I guess that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment