Sunday, October 14, 2018

Pack It Up; Move It Out

The annual removal to Winter storage 

This year I am returning to Washington County Fair Grounds. I have Mark Wells and Scott Fitzgerald of S and S RV Repair to winterize and tow the Residence up the road on Rte 29.
Correction: S and S didn't make it (last time I use them). Fortunately, AKZ came, winterized, and took the trailer to Alpin Haus for storage and repairs
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
 Preparations and departure: 

Dogs captured and packed up

Caleb and his mother wait for our trailer to be hitched

Kayaks waiting to be stored on deck

Deck storage area

Trailer leaving for Alpin Haus

Saying goodbye to the Reillys


I had Scyter's Scooter tucked into the trailer.  I did forget the battery out.. Maybe, I can call Alpin Haus and have them take it out and store it
 

No comments:

Post a Comment